Thursday 26 January 2012

My blackberry, the mirror and I

Happy new year guys,

I hope it's a great start for you all. I am forever taking pictures with my blackberry so I thought I would upload some pictures I have stored from the last month.

Top to bottom:

1, FnR tshirt(new collection), vintage skirt, Asos black suede block heeled sandals- errands
2. Vintage blouse,american apparel black skirt, nude Christian Louboutin pumps - bar hopping
3. New look black and White sheer blouse, vintage leather shorts, black and diamanté Gina pumps-a store opening launch party
4. Red and black spot h&m top, yellow vintage Escada shorts, red and gold vintage leather belt- on holiday
5. Black bodycon dress from Asos- date night
6. Blue and gold bra top, pink stretch skirt both Topshop- bar hopping
7. George fabric with gold belt-worn to my bff's engagement
8. Pastel blue Zara dress, brown vintage bag,chunky h&m necklace- date night
9. Black loose top Primark, FnR aso oke skirt, Asos oversize clutch, yellow Gina sandals - date night
10.Navy sheer corset vintage dress, gold strappy diamonte sandals Moda pelle - wedding
11. Zoom in



Here you go.....

1 comment:

  1. love love love all the outfits.
    The skirts the dresses, all. I wish I could raid your closet.

    Love the hair too. Are they lace fronts ?

    www.afrikanprincezz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete