Tuesday 6 March 2012

FEBRUARY IN THE MIRROR

Hi guys,

I hope i am not the only weirdo that takes pictures using the mirror. Anyone that knows me knows when I walk into a place i look for the mirror and NO I am not vain. In clubs or bars, i am forever dancing with myself through the mirror... anyhoo enough of the talking and check out my outfits from February.

Dress Primark
Shoes Office
To Where: FnR errands


Top New Look
Jeggings Twenty8Twelve
Sandals Office
To where: Friend's birthday 






Top Asos sheer top
Skirt FnR aso oke skirt
Necklace Primark
To Where: date night

Dude I am not sure I want to confess where I got this dress, but you will never believe it.hehe, i know I am annoying.
To where: wedding

Dress FnR Vintage dress
shoes: Gina
belt: stolen from friend
To where: wedding



Can i just tell you about this dress, so as usual i have had it in my wardrobe for about 2years but i bought it to wear to church,it is very conservative. I had a wedding to go to but I didnt really know anyone that would be going to it so i thought how will I dress myself up? Mind you, i have been in Lagos for about 3months now and I am getting to the stage where I need to use my killer dresses wisely. So I took out this dress, put it on... lowered the neckline,therefore exposing more clevage to make the dress look more eveningwear. I curled my hair(which i can never be bothered to do),BOOM red lips, Gina sparkly sandals and there you go.

So which is your favorite outfit? do tell.... 
Till we see again.... stay blessed people xxx






1 comment:

  1. This blue dress is smoking hot!!!! Chai! Swag in full effect!

    ReplyDelete