Sunday 3 July 2011

Electric blue

Hi guys,

It was my nephew's dedication at church so we danced our way to the front today. I LOVE DANCING...I just wish I could do it a bit better like err Beyonce... : )



Vintage blouse
FnR skirt
Alexander McQueen shoes
Asos belt
Vintage sunglasses


I just love the electric colour of this skirt. I saw the fabric and just fell in love... I usually wear it casual with a t-shirt.
Can you see how skinny these heels are? I am learning it's heel 1st whilst walking.

This hair is causing problems everywhere. woman oh, man oh they just want to know I am..... shhhhhhheeeeee....LOL

I am currently OBSESSED with animal jewellery. This owl is the prettiest thing ever. I hope this current obsession doesn't mean anything bad.

Till the next time... keep smiling : ) xxx

4 comments:

  1. Can i steal ur skirt plz and whr can i get em vintage dress/blouse from...PRETTY PLZ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style as always. You are our 'Beyonce'!Your hair is absolutely fabulous- What type is it and where can we get it, pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys..

    A great place to buy vintage is portobello road.

    hahahaha @04.04 the hair is south American, i got it from a store in burnt oak...
    I am hoping the curls last... we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you brought the outfit together. For me, the ring has got to go! 'South American' hair really suits you. I miss the usual commentary- more next time please :)

    ReplyDelete